Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Tax credit help

(2 Posts)
MrsY Sun 12-Nov-17 13:41:30

I am a very new single mum and have started process to claim income support. I am also claiming tax credits for the first time.
I have worked in the last year (not currently working) but I don"t have me p60, and now I'm not working I don't have an employer to help me get one reissued.

Any ideas where I can go? Thanks

Samesituation Sun 12-Nov-17 20:48:50

Hi have you tried contacting HMRC for information regarding your earnings. They should be able to give you your total earnings figure.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: