Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Child Trust Fund

(1 Post)
oneboy3girls Tue 31-Oct-17 14:05:14

With regard to Brexit ,should I move my dd child trust fund (stocks and shares to a variable rate isa )?.It has 7000 in it and it will be hers in 9 years time,aged 18.Many thanks.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: