Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Asics Trainers - problem with ordering online (Shanghai)

(5 Posts)
OliviaBonas Thu 26-Oct-17 00:37:59

www.accomodation4u.co.uk

Has anyone had any problems ordering from the above website? They have twice sent me the wrong product and I have had no correspondence from them.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you

MickeyLuv Thu 26-Oct-17 09:51:48

You really expect people to click on some dodgy link? Why would a website that sounds more a lettings agency sell trainers? Why would you buy Asics trainers from Shanghai when you can buy them in the UK?

OliviaBonas Thu 26-Oct-17 12:08:21

No, I don't expect them to click on it. I know I've been foolish - twice! I couldn't find the ones I wanted on a UK site. I am just wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation or if anyone knows of anything I can do now.

19lottie82 Fri 27-Oct-17 17:00:12

Did you pay with a credit card? If so you can contact the CC company and ask them to instruct a chargeback.

And in future don’t go buying stuff from dodgy Chinese sites!

OliviaBonas Fri 27-Oct-17 17:47:14

Thank you! I will look into that. Yes, I have learned my lesson. I can't believe that I have been so silly! I am not normally like this. ☺️

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now