Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Ppi and things we never remember.

(5 Posts)
Notreallyhappy Fri 20-Oct-17 07:45:59

I expect there's some people that haven't claimed back ppi they did or didn't think they had yet.
I called a reclaim company recently on the spur of the moment as barclays said I never had a loan with them. The reclaim company has now found 23 instances in my name and so far 5k has been paid back.
Reclaim companies do take a % but if you've not got the time or effort for this a 10 minutes phone call could be good for you.
For store cards you don't even need account numbers and all I had was 1 account number from the bank...

ihatethecold Wed 25-Oct-17 16:47:25

Do you work for them?
I’ve just started looking into PPI.
What a hassle.
I’m considering using a company to do it for me.

GibbonsSleeve Wed 25-Oct-17 16:50:34

Use the resolver claim system. It’s on the Martins Money Saver website. You just provide as much info as you can and it’s totally free. No reason to pay anyone. The banks have money set aside for this.

CourtneyLoveIsMySpiritAnimal Wed 25-Oct-17 16:54:16

Yes agree, use the Resolver app. I used it for my PPI and to reclaim packaged bank account charges and it didn’t cost me anything.

ihatethecold Wed 25-Oct-17 16:55:32

I did start on that Gibbons but I don’t have any details. So all I could fill in was the don’t know option
I’m just chancing my luck really to see if anything comes back. We have had many loans and CC over the years.
I have no idea of dates etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now