Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Have I done it right (tax credits)

(1 Post)
Mittens92 Wed 11-Oct-17 10:23:34

Hi all. I am currently getting adult dependent grant on top of my income. Tax credits told me to do it online. The only option I could do was to change my income from employment so I added the total grant on top of my estimated annual income. Is that OK?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: