Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Direct Debit - HACHETE FILIPACHI - Is this Red magazine?

(8 Posts)
MrsSpoon Wed 28-Mar-07 14:48:10

Seem to be having a financial clearout today. I have a Direct Debit marked up HACHETE FILIPACHI, I am almost certain this is Red magazine, does anyone recognise it?

bossykate Wed 28-Mar-07 14:49:54

yes i think so - look at this

raspberryberet Wed 28-Mar-07 14:50:41

Could be.

Here's a list of titles they publish

motherinferior Wed 28-Mar-07 14:51:10

Probably. HF does publish it.

MrsSpoon Wed 28-Mar-07 14:54:11

Brilliant! Thanks, I want to cancel it but wanted to be sure it wasn't Easy Living I was cancelling, Easy Living are not on the list so that's great, I must have paid them by cheque not DD.

Thanks!

Susiemac Sat 24-May-08 12:16:02

This morning I found that I, too, had a DD to Hachete Filipachi, and after a moment of panic, I went on this website and discovered that the DD is for my Psychologies magazine!

So, THANKS MUMSNET, for putting my mind at rest!! grin

Purpletart Tue 21-Oct-08 23:42:24

hello out there, Thanks from a Non Techno Babe... I also saw the DD to the strange sounding firm, and I now know thanks to you good ladies that it is my subscription to my Pysco mag... but as my mind is all sorted now, ... how do I Un subscribe? .. Keep it simple ladies, I do Simple very well !!! Besides my mind is all sorted now, and no longer need this publication to tell me I am a total nutter!! Any suggestions ? Thanks.

mumoverseas Wed 22-Oct-08 06:50:37

that reminded me, I signed up for a magazine subscription via them for my DD as she is now at boarding school. Paid the first DD 8 weeks ago and she still hasn't received one magazine! How do you cancel? Just via the bank?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now