Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Fun topic..Canadian Pension live in UK

(2 Posts)
Canadalife Sun 02-Jul-17 11:14:33

Really hope someone can guide me. I lived and worked in Canada over 20 years ago. I married an English man and have lived here ever since. In theory I can access my private Canadian pension now as I am over 55...but have no idea about the tax implications, rules ets, I expect I will need an international tax expert...but would really appreciate some basic or non so basic information to get started. I don't even really know what questions to ask.


Ellisandra Sun 02-Jul-17 19:49:35

No offence to my fellow MNers... the experience on here is vast! But this is quite specific and this board isn't the busiest one. Check out moneysavingexpert forum, pensions section. A bit more specialist!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: