Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Tax Free Childcare

(6 Posts)
Desperad0 Fri 26-May-17 14:56:09

Is anyone else struggling with the new online tax free childcare? there is no homepage so takes forever to navigate and the halfway through paying in keeps locking out with 'we don't know when this service will be available'
Aaaargh so annoying! I just want to pay in before the fees are due and not waste the entire bank hol in this angry
Am I missing something?

Moanyoldcow Sun 28-May-17 14:51:04

It is a fucking shambles. I have been trying to negotiate it for work. It's honestly unbelievable. No advice, just sympathy. Good luck!

Starface Sun 28-May-17 14:53:21

Faced similar issues with an error message. Very frustrating indeed. I have the luxury of waiting a couple of weeks so I will do that, but I share your frustration.

Starface Mon 05-Jun-17 16:13:11

Just FYI, I finally managed to set up an account today. Couldn't get in to the manage account function though so no money in yet (possibly a good thing). Also, no idea how to navigate back to it yet!

Desperad0 Fri 09-Jun-17 11:08:42

There is no real way to navigate back- you have to go as a parent not invited to join- It's ridiculous.
I've managed to pay in for one and not the other this month after about 2 weeks
Needless to say I've had zero response to my 'feedback'

Starface Fri 09-Jun-17 23:18:19

You're doing better than me. I haven't got into the managing money bit. I actually plan to phone them as it's just too much time logging in only to get error messages

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now