Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Anyone not received tax credit renewal yet

(11 Posts)
justaftersomeadvice Thu 18-May-17 18:09:42

Not been claiming long so not sure if i should have, but i have not received renewal. Logged in on line it shows next payment date, which is more than normal but says im on auto renewal (whatever that means).
Also, if they owe me from last year anyone know how i will receive it?
Thanks

justaftersomeadvice Thu 18-May-17 20:37:59

Anyone?

Dailylurker Thu 18-May-17 20:41:08

Ours autorenewned, much less than we were previously getting and when I rang to query they said they were linked to all departments and have exact earnings figures so I would assume your next payment figure is correct.

Dailylurker Thu 18-May-17 20:42:05

Oh and any owed money would probably have been paid to you by now as a one off payment.

VioletBow Thu 18-May-17 20:43:37

I got mine through the post today, if you go to https://www.gov.uk/manage-your-tax-credits
You can log in and see payments and renewal info and what to do

justaftersomeadvice Thu 18-May-17 21:31:04

Thank you - logged on and it looks like they have my exact earnings from employer

justaftersomeadvice Thu 18-May-17 21:31:46

Daily, if on auto renewal will i still get any paperwork?

MrGrumpy01 Thu 18-May-17 22:19:59

My renewal pack only came today. I haven't had chance to look at it yet though.

I did try to post earlier but mn is playing up on my phone.

TheSultanofPingu Thu 18-May-17 22:36:23

You will still get paperwork Op. It will give you the details of your payments etc, but you won't need to fill in or send anything back.

justaftersomeadvice Fri 19-May-17 07:13:38

Thank you - your replies are really helpful

felinewonderful Fri 19-May-17 12:17:41

I havent received mine yet

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now