Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Tax credits online renewal

(1 Post)
LovelyBath77 Sat 13-May-17 08:14:10

Have done this twice today after getting the renewal pack yesterday. Keep thinking I've put the figures in wrong. I read about someone on CAB site once who put in extra figures and they were;t able to change it after. So for example put £100,000 instead of £10,000 and then didn't qualify. I think you can change it up to the 31/7/2017 though.

Odd things I noticed, although I set up the Gov Gateway thing with the reference number, and it says 'you' for my name, when it started it was asking for DH details, but only realised this when it got to 'your partner (my name)' so had to go back and do his stuff first.

Didn't have anything to change but DH's self-employed income has increased a bit which put in.

Anyway it has sent an email which doesn't say the amounts etc but that it has been processed. So I guess just wait for the letter to check and if anything is wrong can change it before the end of July.

Stressful

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now