Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

financial advisor help

(2 Posts)
whatatod0 Sun 30-Apr-17 17:42:02

can anyone reccommend a company who knows about dealing with disabled peoples money? Trust funds etc, and having a parent in charge of a grown-ups money? My MiL is panicking about what to do with her daughters inheritance.
Thank you.

Sunseed Sun 30-Apr-17 20:41:03

Find a locally based adviser who is a member of STEP - the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners - and preferably also a member of the PFS - Personal Finance Society. They will be best placed to help.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: