Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Ppi claim.. Where to start

(6 Posts)
anyadviceplease35 Sun 09-Apr-17 16:55:18

Has anyone made a claim for mis-sold ppi?
I believe i was mis-sold back in 2010, where do i start at making a claim?
Thanks

Brunilde Sun 09-Apr-17 17:20:11

Just get in touch with the company that you feel mi-sold it to you, either by email letter or phone, explaining why you think it was mis-sold and ask them to investigate it for you.

WeAllHaveWings Sun 09-Apr-17 17:39:01

Check their webpage, we found ours had an online form for you to fill in with as much information as you can remember.

anyadviceplease35 Sun 09-Apr-17 17:41:06

Thank you - i have just filled form in online, says they will be in touch within 5 days. I know the loan wasnt a lot, only around £6000 so unsure if i will get anything back but worth a try!

Moanyoldcow Mon 10-Apr-17 21:30:40

Deffo worth it - I had a series of loans years ago with NatWest and got £5k refunded - was amazingly easy. Good luck!

SheRaaarghPrincessOfPower Mon 10-Apr-17 21:31:53

Definitely worth it. I just filled in an online form. Was less than 10 mins effort. Few weeks later I got £2k back!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now