Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Confused and terrified please help

(2 Posts)
terrorinthenighttime Tue 28-Mar-17 21:38:24

I suffer with anxiety and this has got me in a state of terror right now. I had three direct debits taken from my account. And am now overdrawn on my account. The largest payment is vital it get paid and I made sure there would be enough for that payment and the smallest payment. The third payment has turned up out of the blue and is double what it should be.
I'm now terrified because I know that the payments will bounce. If they all bounce that's fine because I can then make the important payment and the others when they are supposed to be paid (hope that makes sense) but what if they just return the largest payment.
Does anyone know what will happen?

RortyCrankle Tue 28-Mar-17 23:34:17

Sorry I don't know the answer but perhaps you could ring your bank in the morning and explain to them, see if they can help, perhaps a temporary or extended overdraft to cover all three dds?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now