Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

looking for the best auto loan companies

(3 Posts)
Purple999Red Fri 24-Mar-17 06:38:24

we own a sedan and my husband and i are thinking of buying a bigger vehicle like a van or suv. we need something much bigger since our current car doesn't have enough boot space and it's kinda small for a family of 4. What vehicle do you suggest that we buy?

Also, we are looking for the best auto loans with the lowest rates. We want to compare interest rates from outside sources (banks, credit unions, online auto-loan companies) and get pre-approved for the best loan we can find before we head to the dealer. Any recommendations?

Ellisandra Fri 24-Mar-17 14:54:44

Are you in the US?
Your post doesn't sound like UK.
We don't really talk about auto loan companies - any loan company will loan for the purpose of buying a car.

Also impacts vehicle suggestions - if you're in the US there will be different options.

Secretariat Fri 24-Mar-17 15:02:39

I'm in the UK but have owned a Lincoln Navigator and a Suburban to ferry my horses about and do general yard stuff. Great family cars

Both big SUVs but not really much bigger and our Range Rovers. I love big American SUVs and if they wasn't so costly to fix and run over here I would have another.

Sorry can't be of any help regarding financing

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now