Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Has anyone used salary sacrifice car scheme?

(7 Posts)
Northernlassie1974 Thu 23-Mar-17 20:00:48

My company are going to be using 'Tusker' to provide a salary sacrifice car scheme. Has anyone used them or a similar company? I can't look at any quotes until I have my company code, just wondering if anyone has any experience of them or similar?
How much do/did you pay? Is it worth it? etc.
TIA

Northernlassie1974 Thu 23-Mar-17 21:02:57

yetanotherdeskmove Fri 24-Mar-17 13:36:39

My co offers one but I've not used it as it didn't seem great value tbh. Iirc they have changed the tax benefits so you don't save as much now so it may not be worth it. Though if your credit record isn't great they are good as no credit check needs doing.

SorrelSoup Fri 24-Mar-17 13:43:16

There was a huge thread on here. It looked like a nightmare. Sorry not much help.

Northernlassie1974 Fri 24-Mar-17 19:49:02

Thank you!
Will have a dig around and have a look for the other thread. It's interesting as the only reviews I can find when googling are glowing.....I thought that was strange!
Will have a look x

TinfoilHattie Tue 28-Mar-17 12:23:25

We have had cars through a salary sacrifice leasing scheme before, through DH's work. It's no longer offering good value for money though so we are pulling out of the scheme and buying a car instead. There are some very good deals for leasing around if that's the way you want to go.

floatyjosmum Wed 29-Mar-17 21:49:53

I have a tusker car and it's my second one. I like it - one payment all in, no deposit etc.

however now the tax rules are changing I won't be getting another as it won't be as good value

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now