Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Updating tax credit on line

(4 Posts)
jackieeee Fri 17-Feb-17 18:47:27

Can you change circumstances for tax credit on line. I need to change nursery fees and i am sure i have done this on line before but cant see any option to do it today

jackieeee Fri 17-Feb-17 20:19:47

Anyone?

sammyjayneex Sat 18-Feb-17 18:53:22

It depends what change it is? Have you got an online account for HMRC? If you havnt you need to set up an account and they will send you a ID number used to log in with a password and then they text you an access code to log in and see the details of your claim. I know you can change personal details like numbers and addresses and you can add a baby to a claim and you can cancel single claims and request forms but I'm not 100% sure about childcare costs but if you create an account you can look at all the options on there

jackieeee Sat 18-Feb-17 19:33:29

Thanks.
I logged in and i cant see an option to update nursery. I remember updating about nursery a few months back on line, although in the end i had to ring anyway as it didn't go through
Ill give them a ring on monday

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now