Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

I have been required to go to court as a witness.

(3 Posts)
Dontstayoutsideinthiscold Tue 14-Feb-17 13:12:12

I will lose 200 pounds as I'm self-employed. Are they going to reimburse me for my loss of earnings? Thank you smile

dementedpixie Tue 14-Feb-17 13:19:02

Don't think you will get it all reimbursed.

19lottie82 Fri 17-Feb-17 11:28:39

You won't get £200, no. I think the maximum is maybe 70 or 80?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: