Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Money took out

(8 Posts)
ilovesprouts Sat 04-Feb-17 08:13:27

Had some money took out of my account not a clue anybody got any ideas

dementedpixie Sat 04-Feb-17 08:27:10

Don't know but it looks like a debit card transaction. Is it a sole or joint account?

memyselfandaye Sat 04-Feb-17 08:29:30

Have you called your bank fraud or suspicious activity team or whatever its called? It should be a 24hr number.

KP86 Sat 04-Feb-17 08:33:03

Google the name and credit card statement, sometimes it's a Trading As name.

ilovesprouts Sat 04-Feb-17 08:46:21

I've googled it can't find anything on the internet about it have a number to ring at 9 as spoke to the fraud team.

Laughsandgiggles Sat 04-Feb-17 08:50:22

If you google editcash.com it brings up a website that might give you some information. I didn't want to click any further into it in case it's some sort of scam

LIZS Sat 04-Feb-17 08:50:44

Have you signed up to any "free" offers recently but forgotten to cancel or failed to untick a promotions or subscription box when buying online?

ilovesprouts Sat 04-Feb-17 09:17:05

It's from a debt manage company who manages money you have. so bank is chasing it up to get it back. Not signed up for anything like that at all 😬

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now