Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Life advice needed

(2 Posts)
rbrazier14 Thu 02-Feb-17 20:23:16

Long one sorry!! No idea who to asks hence why i am here!!
I currently work in a private nursery and its not ran the best (money going missing, inconsistency, clicks ) i only work part time 24 hours a week and struggle with someone picking my son up from school.
They offered me full time but it would mean paying 400 in childcare for my son n work out about 100 better off. My partner works and comes out with approx 1200 a month. Do i take the full time or do i find a job round my sons school and be there for him ? Unsure on what to do, were only just scrapping by but are ok (cant save monthly like used to). We get no help just child benefit. Any advice would be great !!
Thankyoy

JoJoSM2 Fri 03-Feb-17 11:59:44

I think it's just a case of working out how much money you would have left if you worked near your son's school after childcare costs - you'll know if you're better off than you could be in the current place.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now