Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Child Trust Fund - Can i switch..........

(4 Posts)
MagicalMay Mon 26-Feb-07 01:12:56

I opened a Stake holder account about a yr ago. I've received a letter saying another £250 is being put into it.
If i had known they were going to add more money to it i would not have chosen a stake holder account.
Can i change to a non-stake holder account??

MagicalMay Mon 26-Feb-07 23:51:09

Can anyone advise??

hana Mon 26-Feb-07 23:59:27

yes you can chage it, you're not tied into having the money in the same account for 18 years. not sure how to go about this, maybe check the gov't website?

MagicalMay Tue 27-Feb-07 00:22:40

hana - you think i could change from a stake to a non-stake? Ah that would be great if i could

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now