Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Childcare vouchers for holiday clubs with a twist :)

(2 Posts)
pelusilla Fri 27-Jan-17 22:09:08

Can use computer vouchers from work for holidays clubs (as long as they are registered ones) while still receiving child tax credit element throughout the year as it's already set up according to my son and daughter's childcare hours.
I can not find an answer to this and I don't want to use them if I'm not allowed as already claiming CTC for childcare. The vouchers will be used for a different provider and only for the holiday clubs. Anyone else in the same position? I hope it makes sense. Thanks

RedHelenB Sat 28-Jan-17 08:24:09

Are you claiming those holiday hours in your childcare fees for CTC at the moment? If so then no you cant claim twice BUT if you are only claiming for term time childcare then I cant see why you wouldnt be able to use them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now