Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Tax credit payment after the bank holiday one

(4 Posts)
dibdobs Sat 21-Jan-17 09:50:58

Hello this is going to make me sound so thick but I can't find it in the Internet. Basically most of my bills are due out in 1st February , because I was paid early in January presumably because of the bank holiday at the start if I count four weeks on then I would be paid before end of this month but if it counts four weeks to when I would have been paid if not a bank holiday it will be the day after my direct debits go out and I won't be able to cover them all.

So basically does anybody know if I will get paid four weeks from the early bank holiday date please? Worrying thank you!

Groovee Sat 21-Jan-17 09:51:37

It will be 4 weeks from when you should have been paid not when you were paid x

dibdobs Sat 21-Jan-17 13:36:37

Oh ok so after my bills gulp! Thank you for letting me know.

youarenotkiddingme Sat 21-Jan-17 13:47:46

I was paid early (due 3rd Jan) because of BH Monday.

But that means next payment is due 31st.

From what you are saying your last payment was due 5th Jan? I don't understand why that woukd come early as 3/4/5 Jan weren't bh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now