Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Where is the best place to get independent pension advice ?

(2 Posts)
frumpet Wed 18-Jan-17 10:49:58

I pay into a NHS pension scheme , but I think I opted out of SERPS back in the early 90's when not in the NHS so not sure where that money went if I did or how I go about tracing it ? I was working for a company that is still around so maybe they would have a record ? would be about 20 odd years ago though . Any advice or ideas very welcome

Oldsu Wed 18-Jan-17 16:10:35

This link should help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now