Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.


(2 Posts)
user1470244422 Mon 09-Jan-17 14:09:44

Hello just need some advice!
I've about to get evicted from a council property for rent arrears.
I've tried hard to clear them but due to change of circumstances I ended up oweing loads.

I've received a letter saying the court baliff will give me a date for eviction. Unless I clear the whole amount of 2600.
I am pregnant and have no one else to live with I have no family or friends to help me.
Does anyone know anywhere I could get help from.
It's just me living in the property.
Also have really bad credit so cannot get a loan! I really don't want to loose my home!

RedHelenB Mon 09-Jan-17 17:03:18

You need to get into contact with the council asap and see if anything can be done. Now is not the time to bury your head in the sand.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: