Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.


(4 Posts)
Kirsty277 Tue 03-Jan-17 17:53:20

All my bills have gone out when I really didn't need them to, and I have no gas left hardly any food and using emergency on the electric, does anyone know were I could get help?

19lottie82 Tue 03-Jan-17 19:41:53

Friends or family would most likely be your best bet.

Failing that do you have anything you can sell? Or can you get an overdraft from your bank?

DebtfreeEarly2018 Tue 03-Jan-17 19:46:26

Local food bank and phone up your energy supplier and ask for extra emergency credit.

Kirsty277 Tue 03-Jan-17 19:50:29

Thanks my friend has offered a helping hand

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now