Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Savings account in old name

(4 Posts)
ColletteMc Wed 28-Dec-16 02:24:38

Hey, I was sorting through all my papers and have come across an old YBS bank book but it has my old name before I got married on it.

Would there be any problem if I was to nip in and explain do you think or would I need to bring my marriage cert?

Duckyneedsaclean Wed 28-Dec-16 03:00:43

You'd need your cert.

seven201 Wed 28-Dec-16 03:31:48

Take your marriage certificate

InTheDessert Wed 28-Dec-16 05:05:25

Marriage certificate, and some current ID. I'm guessing the address on the account is going to be wrong to.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: