Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Bank account for personal injury trust

(1 Post)
OllyBJolly Tue 29-Nov-16 12:17:56

DSis has been awarded a sum of money as a result of medical negligence (c. £45k). She is now on benefits and is unlikely to be able to work again.

Can anyone recommend a bank account for the cash? I envisage that we will only want to access once or twice a year for sums of a few hundred pounds, although there might be unusual larger expenses e.g. to fund a car or suchlike.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now