Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Child tax credit changes

(1 Post)
inmyshoos Sat 26-Nov-16 20:21:20

We currently get ctc. My husband has just got more hours at work (for the next 2 yrs) so need to let them know. Online it tells me that my area is now a 'universal credit' area, does this increase in salary mean we will go onto universal credit?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now