Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Will lady on this site?

(6 Posts)
seven201 Mon 21-Nov-16 17:52:55

I am sure that in the past I have seen people recommend a lady who writes wills? I have tried to find it but completely failed. Anyone now what I'm talking about or did I imagine it? All local quotes have come out at £600+ and I don't want to use a one from Smiths or similar. No will aid ones near me either.

MilkTwoSugarsThanks Mon 21-Nov-16 17:54:14

Mumblechum, firm is Marlow Wills.

Chasingsquirrels Mon 21-Nov-16 17:57:39

She did mine recently and I was very happy with the service she provided.

PeaOp Mon 21-Nov-16 19:06:10

November is also will aid month, if you search on Google it will bring up the website and you can find a local solicitor who do basic wills at a cheaper price for charity fundraising.

willaid.org.uk

seven201 Mon 21-Nov-16 20:18:32

Amazing!! Thank you all. Sadly no will aid companies near me.

GrabbyGrabby Tue 22-Nov-16 01:08:04

Might it be worth contacting your closest will-aid place anyway and see if they can deal with your will remotely. (Surely that's what Marlow Wills would be doing anyway) It's such a huge saving and the money goes to great causes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now