Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

credit card or personal loan?

(1 Post)
user1479600727 Sun 20-Nov-16 01:27:13

I'm thinking of a grand vacation (lol) early next year. I know I deserve it for working so hard for the past 2 years. I couldn't decide if we'll go for a family cruise (Asian) or visit our relatives in New York. Let me know what would you prefer personally. Just for fun :-) Anyway, going to the subject matter...you are to choose, will you use rather use your credit card to cover the travel expenses or apply for a personal loan? The reason for this confusion is that, I met an agent last week and was offering for personal loan. Upon checking the offer, they are quite flexible and that the interest rates seem to be a bit lower compare to credit cards. Any experience on credit union firms? Thank you in advance!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now