Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Pensionbee, child trust fund and PPI - any experience with any/all?

(2 Posts)
OnceMoreIntoTheBleach Wed 09-Nov-16 14:18:52

Hi all,

I'm considering signing with pensionbee- does anyone have any experience?

One of my DCs has CTF with children's mutual which I can pay into monthly but the other is with walker crips which won't take direct debits (or at least didn't last time I checked) so I am falling behind on paying into it. How easy is it to move it? Do I need an IFA to help?

Finally PPI, I can't track this by myself (if I have any, it will be 10+ years old and I can't remember the companies) so can anyone recommend a company that does it? I know, I know they will take a cut, but I don't have what I need to do it myself, so it's a company/helpline or nothing.

Any recommendations welcome please! Thank you flowerschocolate

OnceMoreIntoTheBleach Wed 09-Nov-16 14:20:41

Sorry, to be clear, the pensionbee question is separate to the CTF question. I have 3 pensions I need to consolidate and will be moving jobs soon so that will be #4, so I'd like to be able to combine and track all from that point in smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now