Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Budgeting loan

(1 Post)
MyMorningHasBroken Wed 19-Oct-16 20:47:57

I applied for a budgeting loan as I am due to start work at the beginning of November and have to pay 3 lots of chlidcare fees upfront and have no way of doing it otherwise.
Anyway, I printed off the form and handed it in at the job centre and got a text day before yesterday saying they had received it. However, I realised I had forgotten to print and sign the last page sad.
I then printed off and sent off another one to some address I found online which seems very vague - freepost DWP 1 or something like that.
Wondered if anyone had sent to an address like this or what would happen if I hadn't signed last page.
Had a call from an unknown number this am to my phone which I missed and wondering if it could possibly be them.

Any help appreciated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now