Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Capital gains and probate

(1 Post)
dilys4trevor Mon 10-Oct-16 09:05:13

Can anyone recommend an accountant who is an expert is CGT and probate?

Husband died earlier this year but just before this we sold a flat and made a fair amount. I inherited his share through Letters of Administration and so do I need to pay CGT on that too or just my half? We lived there for years so am hoping it's not that much.

If anyone has a recommendation that'd be ace.


Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now