Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Child Support Payment from Overseas

(1 Post)
franckiesmum Thu 06-Oct-16 15:00:32

Does anyone know the address/contact number for the Ministry of Justice department that sends out child support payments from abroad? They send out a letter when they receive a non-sterling payment from overseas which they put into a bank account then send you a cheque for the value of the payment in £s around 3 weeks from banking the payment. I haven't received any payments for 9 weeks but can't for the life of me find their letter with the contact information on. Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now