Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Arghh pulling me hair put

(3 Posts)
Tuffytheslayer Thu 15-Sep-16 00:45:56

Just got off the phone to my friend whose in bad bad credit has never paid any off it off and is now calling me saying she will apply for more .. angry she is convinced that it will have dropped off now that's what she thinks is there anywhere I could check with her to open her eyes sorry to rant

Bluecarrot Thu 15-Sep-16 00:56:56

No experience of this but what an idiot. No wonder you are feeling stressed!
Not entirely sure but that "clear score" that's advertised at the minute might be useful for finding her credit score and I think it shows what companies are saying about missed payments, money owed etc. Noodle is another free one.
Money saving expert website might be a good resource for you but seems your friend is addicted and in denial. I hope you can get through to them before the bailiffs start turning up!

Tuffytheslayer Thu 15-Sep-16 10:56:43

Thank you I think she I addicted too. I don't want her to get into trouble .. its just stupid that she thinks now because they have statue barred I think it's called she think she can go do it again just trying to make her see sense that one time if that have done state barred why would she wanna f..k it up again .. thanks for your advice tho

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now