Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Best bank for multiple current accounts?

(2 Posts)
SoftKittyWarmKitty Sat 10-Sep-16 23:09:31

I want to open four accounts to save money into for four different things (e.g. Tax, Holidays etc) and have the ability to name the account so I know what each one is for. These don't have to be savings accounts, in fact I'd prefer them to be current accounts. I currently have a First Direct 1st Account as my main current account, and an HSBC current account that I rarely use since switching to FD several years ago. The HSBC account is about £150 OD, if that makes a difference (the FD account is in credit). Should I stick with one of these two banks for the additional accounts (assuming they offer that facility, I haven't called them yet to check), or is there a better bank that offers multiple accounts? Thanks.

specialsubject Sun 11-Sep-16 10:00:51

Lloyds or tsb do this i think - but the only difference in banks is the incentives. So clear the overdraft and get the hsbc account switched to whoever is offering a switching incentive for a bit of free cash. Halifax?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now