Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.


(2 Posts)
croatiamom Thu 08-Sep-16 11:01:52

After a rocky patch (DH EA) Im still in limbo whether or not to stay with DH. Whilst in the throws if finding out about the EA DH did say he would not take anything should we separate. The house is in my name only (he came to live with me 15 years ago) and he did say he would not claim on the house as it is DC's home etc... and he would never do that.

Should we stay together Im anxious about what could happen, Im thinking of drawing up a post nuptial agreement - been reading up that they are quite common in situations such as this or can the property be put in trust for DC perhaps?

Anyone any advice or have been through this?

Fluffycloudland77 Thu 08-Sep-16 19:06:45

You need a divorce lawyer, my dhs cousins wife has used them at work.

You really need professional advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now