Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Can I get child benefit now OH gone?

(2 Posts)
Jam29 Sat 03-Sep-16 22:48:05

OH is higher rate tax payer. Now he's left can I claim child benefit or does there have to be an official separation or divorce? Can I claim at all? Thanks

newmobile Sat 03-Sep-16 22:52:29

If you are home alone put a claim in ASAP and get working . Don't miss out

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now