Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

working tax

(1 Post)
user1471700951 Sat 20-Aug-16 15:11:59

Hello all,i receive working tax credit work 30 hrs a week and child tax credit for my 14 year old,also get a bit of housing benefit,well me older daughter 27 wants to return home she works full time,i know I will lose housing benefit,but will my tax credits be affected at all if she comes home,thank you I am a newbie here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now