Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Life insurance: Family First Direct?

(5 Posts)
ShatterResistant Mon 15-Aug-16 22:48:19

Hi all. I am looking for some life insurance, and I filled out a form the other day online, although I can't remember where. I had a call today from a very knowledgable, professional-sounding guy, who gave me reasonable quotes from reputable insurance companies (Aviva etc). Problem is, I can't find very much information about the brokerage online. They're registered with Companies House, and say they're an "appointed representative of Sesame Ltd", whatever that means, and that's about all I can find. Should I worry? Is anyone familiar with Family First Direct, by any chance? Any advice gratefully received!

allthebestplease Tue 16-Aug-16 08:43:27

No idea, but we are with Aviva and am happy with their insurance.

ShatterResistant Tue 16-Aug-16 08:44:38

Does it matter who the broker is? It doesn't, right?

allthebestplease Tue 16-Aug-16 10:34:15

Don't think so, I cant even remember who my broker was, I think he came recommended through my union.

ShatterResistant Tue 16-Aug-16 15:02:58

Thank you, appreciate it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now