Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

CTC question

(1 Post)
gardenangels Tue 09-Aug-16 23:38:17

Just heard that I am owed a sum of money that covers a period of work from August to April but being paid in October and therefore taxed in 2016-2017 tax year. Need to call CTC but not sure which tax year to put this amount in....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now