Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Concentrix letter.

(1 Post)
KirkMatthews Thu 07-Jul-16 09:01:36

I am a single parent, father with no support physically or financially from my ex and I'm working full time to support us.

I had received a letter from concentrix asking for proof of my childcare costs from april2015-jan2016. I had to reply by Feb2016.

I thought I had sent it off, I hadn't. I have now 6months later found the letter still sealed in the envelope in a pile of paperwork.

My payments have NOT been stopped.

I'm now concerned i may face a penalty fine or have it stopped as soon as they get the info.
I will send it anyway but upon averaging my costs i have worked out i have been overpaid in tax-credits as my babysitter fell ill a number of times last year.
I am also receiving free early learning hours with the local pre-school for my 3yearold daughter.
however I have never had any financial info given to me regarding these free hours. I assumed this was dealt with between the gov/council and the school.

Help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now