Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Filling a Tax return for someone who has died, who can we get to do it for me.

(2 Posts)
willitbe Thu 30-Jun-16 00:16:01


Living outside the UK, but needing to complete a UK tax return, with foreign pages. What is the best way to go about this?

I am hoping not to just randomly pick a name of an accountant out of the yellow pages, but not sure what else to do..

Any help in locating someone that can sort this for me, would be great.

IceMaiden73 Thu 30-Jun-16 05:44:48

I can help, pm me x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now