Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Couple or singe?

(2 Posts)
Sarahm06 Mon 27-Jun-16 19:13:04

Me and my boyfriend (the father) don't live together (both live with parents) I currently sorting out my working tax, child tax credits before having my baby. Are we classed as couple or not? He doesn't pay any bills and only stays for 2-3 nights and has no clothes here or personal items.

MotherOfDragons27 Wed 29-Jun-16 19:19:27

You should claim as a single person. If he had letters sent to your house, was there more than 4 nights etc then that would class as living there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now