Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Renewing my child tax credits form.

(2 Posts)
babysunshine20 Thu 16-Jun-16 22:38:49

I need some help if anyone can help me work out my total earnings for my child tax credits renewal form that arrived this week. On my p60 i have 2 figures, my total earnings of £9111.00 and 2200.00 for Statutory pay. For 19 weeks i was getting stat pay and started back at work 10th August last year. How would i work out my total Earnings for the year. I want to renew it online. Has anyone else done it and how long roughly till they had their new tax award. Thanks

xxgeorgiexx26 Sat 02-Jul-16 11:01:25

Hiya you need to take £100 off for each week you earn Smp. So in your case you take off £1900 of your total earnings.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now