Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.


(2 Posts)
user1466028125 Thu 16-Jun-16 19:55:30

Hi after some advice , stepchange cancelled my plan after I missed a couple of payments , I did send a payment this month but received a cheque back today of them , does any one know if I ring them and tell them my problem will they reconsider starting my plan back up , if they won't do you think they will give my the account numbers so I can contact the creditors and do a self managed Dmp

Yarntales Fri 17-Jun-16 06:28:51

I would call Stepchange and explain your situation, I'm sure they will advise you on what the best next step is. Can you afford the agreed monthly amount? They may look into that and work out what is a more manageable sum.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now