Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Child Trust Fund

(3 Posts)
youknowwhattodo Wed 01-Jun-16 14:37:28

Does any one know if this can be transferred?

This was opened by the government for my youngest dc 6 years ago. I have a separate account set up which parents and grandparents add too each month. does anyone know if the child trust fund can be transferred?

BG2015 Wed 01-Jun-16 15:19:59

I'd be interested to hear answers to this too.

TheDailyMailareabunchofcunts Wed 01-Jun-16 15:21:30

Yes you can transfer it to a junior ISA.
Choose your provider and hen just complete the form. I just did my dc's at a building society and it took 3 weeks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now