Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Tax return P45 help

(3 Posts)
thecountrysideistooquiet Tue 31-May-16 11:11:21

I have to complete a tax return and need to submit a P45 from employer A and P60 from employer B. The P45 that I need to use has been sent off to a new employer but I cannot find the part of it that I keep. Can anyone please advise how i should go about evidencing income from employer A and what I would therefor have to submit with tax return if I cannot find my bit of the P45.

mrsooomoo Tue 31-May-16 11:34:53

Final payslip from employer A should have your year to date figures on it. Or ask employer A for staement of earnings.

thecountrysideistooquiet Tue 31-May-16 13:13:24

Thank you mrsoomoo, I will do that instead smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now