Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Is there anyway to get an experian credit report, not through Experian?

(10 Posts)
Mrsfancyfanjango Sat 21-May-16 08:19:15

As the title says,
Is there anyway I can get an instant Experian credit report through a third party site as you can with equifax and call credit?
I need to check my file with them quickly (£2 report takes around a week) and don't really want to spend £14.99 for their other 'services'. I used the free trial years ago.
They seem to use their own site exclusively but I didn't know if I was missing something!

sooperdooper Sat 21-May-16 08:21:28

There's a free one called Clear Score that's instant online smile

MorticiaLiverish Sat 21-May-16 11:40:10

If you use a different email address, it lets you have the free trial again. It definitely works, I read on here not long ago so gave it a go and I got another free trial.

FructoseTart Sat 21-May-16 11:42:39

Clear score is absolutely free. My whole family are signed up with it. It provides the reports for equifax which actually require you to pay hmm

Gizlotsmum Sat 21-May-16 11:43:01

I have had 2 free trials with experian not sure I even used a different email..

fluffywol Sat 21-May-16 11:51:03

Yup, I use Clear Score too. There's even a free app smile

cozietoesie Sat 21-May-16 12:26:41

I tried Clearscore and they simply couldn't find me, despite having no problems with Experian.

Glitterspy Sat 21-May-16 12:29:15

Yeah I just saw a to ad for Clear Score. Not sure at a all what the service includes or whether it impacts your rating to check it, but hey it's free!

Mrsfancyfanjango Sat 21-May-16 16:18:31

I've tried clear score and noddle, they are equifax and call credit. Clear score makes my credit history a lot more attractive than it really is! smile
I'll give the email address thing with Experian ago, thanks!
I must of used the free trial nearly 6 years ago and was hoping they'd forgotten me!

chuckingstones Sat 21-May-16 18:56:26

I've been using Noddle for quite a long time - it works really well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now