Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Appying for maintanance advice.

(7 Posts)
melissa202 Mon 16-May-16 12:54:30

I have just read onliine the website. that the info i need for childs father to apply for maintanance. i need

Fullname, dob, address and when was last none at address, Ni number, employers details, telephone number.

But i dont have all this infos about childs dad as knew hime for only 3 weeks then fell pregnit and he dint want to no.

I am struguling financially, Can i apply with this infos i have of him i only know his first name, dont know last name or d.o.b i have telephone number he used at the time but no longer in use, i dont have his ni number, but have address he lived at the time but now moved. Dont know employers details.

Will CSA help me to get money or will they need all those infos. Can they check to get full name of him from telephone no he used? cause i have just first name and no dob

Thanks.

wannabestressfree Mon 16-May-16 12:56:22

I think you need to give them as much as you can and hope they can piece together the rest. You are entitled to support but I have to say.... no surname?

CupidsArrows Mon 16-May-16 13:00:19

Without a surname I'd say it'd be pretty damp difficult to track him down. Sorry.

CupidsArrows Mon 16-May-16 13:00:38

Damn*

Fourormore Mon 16-May-16 13:02:55

First name and address could pick him up on an electoral roll search.

melissa202 Mon 16-May-16 13:11:14

Wannabestress free, no as i knew hims for 3 weeks when i fell pregnant, also dont know any of his friends or family to ask his last name. But when i said was pregant he told me he didnt want to no. and that i should abort, changed his phone and i never heard from him again. But i am really struggling with money so will need CSA

wannabestressfree Mon 16-May-16 15:10:12

Melissa in the nicest possible way I think your going to struggle with no surname. You can but try.
Are you claiming everything you can? I ask because the csa May struggle to get blood from a stone and he doesn't sound the most reliable chap.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now